Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleepy, but Happy...and Ready To Write Some More

lmeighmyI'm a bit late because I was goofing off on the computer. :P

Now it's time to get to work. I'm going to go through my things one last time. It shouldn't take long. I've gotten rid of most of what I want to get rid of. I don't really have much to do after that, so I'll have plenty of time to write.

Or I may read.

I guess I could do both over the course of the day. ;)

First, I need to get a light snack and finish up online.

It's been hot here, and today's high is supposed to be around 99°. It will get hotter than that, as has been typical. Yesterday, it got up around 106°, I think, which means we had a heat index of around 115°. Makes me happy to have AC, but worries me when I think of Jeff in the hot greenhouse.

Yesterday was good. I accomplished and surpassed my goal of 10K words for the past two days, and I think that helped me kick that depression I was feeling...at least for now. I love writing. It's an excellent mood booster! :D

Well, I've got to run. Have a great day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment