Saturday, June 26, 2010

Busy Day, So Far

lmeighmyI'm very late today because Jeff and I were going through stuff. I've gotten rid of a bunch of videos and DVDs, books, and CDs. I've gone through my art stuff and gotten rid of stuff I'll never use. I've been busy, but not ruthless enough. I need to go through the stuff again...probably Monday, Jeff's next day off. We're slowly accumulating a ton of stuff for a yard sale. What doesn't sell, we'll donate to the Salvation Army. The books, though, I'll be taking to Coffee & A Good Book to trade them in for credit.

Niki had a rough night last night. She got sick around 2:00. Eric cleaned and disinfected the kennel, and he came and told Jeff what happened. Jeff took her and put her out on the chain, in case she needed to do more. Today, she'll be getting the last dosage of de-worming medicine. I hope she can handle it better.

Our shopping trip went well, for the most part. It looks like we'll be back to eating the way we used to...before I started trying to eat healthy (although we did get some salmon, veggies and dry beans). I can't wait until Jeff gets another job...or at least until we hear something about the possible job in Michigan! He's planning on working on his resume later (right now, he's mowing the lawn).

Anyway, I think now I'm going to try to organize all the stuff in our room. It's really cluttered right now.

Have a great weekend!

Lois
 

No comments:

Post a Comment