I took out the George Foreman grill and grilled some chicken breasts. They were great! :D We had couscous and mixed veggies with them.
After dinner, we finally tackled the closets. Jeff suggested that we move Eric's, Chelsey's and Josiah's things into the studio's closet, and we went through what was left. The stuff I still had in the studio's (which will now be referred to as Josiah's room) closet, we moved either into our room or the closet in the guest room. Then I went through some of that, while Jeff went through his file boxes and got rid of a bunch of old receipts and stuff.
I never got to do any outlining yesterday, so I'll have to do some today before I start writing.
I'm also doing the laundry.
It's been really hot and muggy here. I don't mind it. In fact, it was still pretty warm last night when we took Niki out for her last walk of the day. We had another awesome light show, with lighting in the clouds and a little distant thunder. :) Today, it's supposed to be around 97°, but it will get hotter than that. Both the humidity and dew point have been very high. We have an excessive heat warning. They're saying our heat index could be around 105°, but I'm sure it will go higher than that. I'm worried about Jeff, of course, since inside the greenhouse will be hotter and more humid than being outside. :( He says he's used to it, but in my mind, you can never truly be used to it.
Well, I'd better switch the laundry over and get started on that outline. I don't think I'll be checking my F-List until tomorrow, since today's a personal 10K Day, so if you have anything to tell me, please comment here.
And happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there! :D
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment