Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Personal 10K Day Progress, Part II:

lmeighmyI've been writing, but with having to do other things too, it's slow going.


My progress, so far: 875 words, bringing my subtotal for the day to 2,196.


Here's a very brief excerpt:
“How did you...?” [Arjun] began. “Don't tell me. All in a day's work, right?”

Malachai grinned broadly. “Something like that.” He walked to his own bike and mounted it. When he turned back to Arjun, his face held an expression of grave seriousness. “We'd best be moving if we don't want to be caught out here after nightfall..."
I'm loving this, so far. I just wish I didn't have other stuff to do, too. I'd get a lot more writing done. ;)

Current Music for Inspiration: Atreyu
Current Snack for Energy: Baby carrots

I'll try to check in again between 2:30 and 3:30.

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment