Niki's been kind of sick from the shots and deworming medicine. She's sleeping soundly right now. :)
Jeff and I looked at houses online last night...in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They had a lot of houses in the $50K to $60K range. The reason we were looking at houses in Michigan is because there's a chance he could get a job there. We don't know which company or what city it's located in yet, but we know they're looking for growers. We just happened to look at houses in Grand Rapids because it's in Michigan. ;) We should know more soon. The only reason Jeff has this vague lead is because his boss (the greenhouse owner) told him the salesman got a job there.
I don't know what we've got planned for today. I'm doing laundry and catching up online right now. I don't plan to do any writing today. I may make two days a week a combined 10K Dayz like I did this past weekend. Right now, that seems to be the best way I can get any writing done. I'll be glad when things settle down again...wherever we are.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment