Jeff is now working half days. The greenhouse is staying open until the 30th, then who knows? He'll be getting two weeks' paid vacation, thankfully, so that will help. He'll be applying for unemployment, unless he can get a job at the other greenhouse.
I looked at apartments online, and then houses in the areas I'd like to live (as well as V. B. and F.S.)...mostly for fun, but also to see what's out there. F.S. has some decently priced houses, but we haven't looked at them in person. For all I know, they could be crappier than the crappy house we looked at up here! :P But I remember the houses we looked at down there. It seems to be cheaper there for comparatively priced houses.
We've been discussing the possibility of fixing up the house a little and putting it on the market, then trying to find something cheaper. It's too early to decide anything, but we're talking it over, at least.
We may go to the grocery store later. I have a few things to pick up.
I'll probably just see what I can do with the house...weeding out or whatever. I never did that yesterday.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment