Sunday, June 27, 2010

Amazing Skies & Adventures in Walking Niki

lmeighmy
Jeff and I did a lot of weeding out and organizing yesterday. We may bring Niki's kennel back to our room, now that we took the bookcase out of here. I may do a little more organizing today.

I don't really have much planned besides that. Maybe I'll edit some photos. Eventually, I'll get them posted. :)

Speaking of photos, we had a double rainbow last night. It was really cool. We could clearly see the main one with a lighter one outside of it. Here are three pictures:








Niki's been doing okay. Jeff gave her some food with medicine...or thought he did...but actually, he gave her Chloe's dish. So, I've got to try to coax her to eat her own food today so she can get her last dose of medicine.

When we walked Niki last night, the evil stalker kitty that often follows us up the road came out and kept meowing and following us, as usual. When we got a bit more than halfway up the road, Niki saw something and tried to run after it. Jeff looked ahead, thinking it was the evil stalker kitty, but it was a skunk. We just turned and headed back. It's not like it was going to follow us. It was just ambling along, looking for food. I wished it had been a little closer and that I'd had the foresight to bring my camera, but it was dark anyway, so it wouldn't have done any good. :( Still, it was neat to see another skunk. They're so cute! :)

There hasn't really been much happening here for me to post about, so I'll end here. I hope you all have an awesome day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment