Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another Novel Writing Month?

lmeighmyJeff's got his resume written. Now he's got to write his cover letter. He also got contact information about the greenhouse his boss told him about. It's in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Once he has the cover letter written, he'll contact them to see about a possible job. He's got contact information for a lot of other greenhouses, too. Something's bound to work out. :)

I actually did some proofreading and light editing to Redemption yesterday. I've decided to participate in July Novel Writing Month this month. I figure if I can get 2K written most days, I'll be set. I'm rewriting what I've got in Redemption, so far, then I'll add to it. I just want to be writing as often as I can. Whether or not I reach 50K is secondary.

This afternoon, we have an appointment at the Ford dealership to have the Focus looked at. I plan to take my laptop with me, since I have an audiobook on hold that's become available at Library2Go.

So, that's pretty much what I have planned for today. What are the rest of you up to?

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment