Obviously, I don't plan on having it written that quickly, but I should be able to put another huge dent in it tomorrow morning. Then Jeff's done at the greenhouse. I may or may not have as much time to write. It will change on a daily basis, I'm sure.
Anyway, my writing for today started out with Arjun stopping off at a diner and running into the girl he loved (from afar) when he was in high school...only now, she's a grown woman and seems to be a bit older than he is. He gives her a ride home and reveals to her what he's become. She still accepts him for who and what he is, claiming that she has always loved him. His news has not changed her feelings for him in the least.
He also tells her what his life is like, how the "Hunters" are after him. She wants to go on the road with him, but he won't have it. He doesn't want to put her life in danger. Because of this, she demands that he leave and never come back.
I guess this is a dark fantasy thriller with a lot of romance in it. I think Immortal Watchdogs will be this way, too. I like it, though. I feel as though I was born to write romance, but I work hard to develop my characters. I don't just want a pretty little love story. I put my characters through a lot so I can see what they're made of. :)
And now, I've got to get off here to take a shower and get something to eat.
Happy Thursday!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment