I'll be writing more this morning. After today, I'll write as I have time. Jeff wants me to show him how to use the desktop computer so he can write his cover letter and work on his resume on it. It's in Josiah's room right now. We may end up moving it, but I'm not sure.
I got my book, Black Diamond, in the mail yesterday. It was written by my Nanowrimo mentee, Ja'Nese Dixon. I'm loving it, so far. I'm about two-thirds of the way through it, and once I pick it up, it's hard to put it down! :) She sent me a free book by another author, too, as she was having a giveaway for preorders! :D
My mom got some pictures in the mail yesterday. Eric and Chelsey were at Sears (I think) about a couple weeks ago, and a woman ran after them and asked if she could photograph Josiah (she was a photographer at the Sears Portrait Studio). She took several, and gave them information on where they could view the photos and order some. My mom ordered some, and they just came. She gave one to Jeff and me:

Isn't he the cutest little bugger you've ever seen? :D She has a larger one I'd like to scan, but we'll see. I want to digitally scrapbook them. :)
Well, I'd better hurry up on here so I can get to work on the novel.
Have an awesome day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment