I sure hope I don't have a long wait for it to come out on DVD. :(
Jeff was sick all day yesterday, but he didn't seem to have a fever. Weird. He's back to work today, though. As far as I know, no one else seems to be sick. He was sick for close to 24 hours.
I did a one-pass edit on my journal-style short story yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping to do another pass today. I've got to get my editing and revision book out of the studio so I can read up on what to look for before I jump on that.
I have one feedback to write this morning, then that's it until I resume training. I'll probably do that on Wednesday or Thursday, unless I don't have jury duty tomorrow.
I've ordered something for our anniversary. Eric and Chelsey know what it is. I'm sure Jeff has some idea, but I haven't told him what it is. It's a surprise. :)
I'd better go get to work on that feedback. Once that's done, I can work on my screenplay, then the short story.
Have an awesome day!
Lois
I did a one-pass edit on my journal-style short story yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping to do another pass today. I've got to get my editing and revision book out of the studio so I can read up on what to look for before I jump on that.
I have one feedback to write this morning, then that's it until I resume training. I'll probably do that on Wednesday or Thursday, unless I don't have jury duty tomorrow.
I've ordered something for our anniversary. Eric and Chelsey know what it is. I'm sure Jeff has some idea, but I haven't told him what it is. It's a surprise. :)
I'd better go get to work on that feedback. Once that's done, I can work on my screenplay, then the short story.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment