Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well, It Was A Productive Morning, At Least

lmeighmyI've gotten a late start on here today, I know. Well, not entirely, as I posted my dailies and other devos earlier. Then I had to take my laptop back to the studio and get it set up for a Skype call with Milli (from Fear of Writing) about my CP training. It went well, and now I need to come up with a game plan so I can give it my best.

Then I took a shower and had lunch.

And I've been catching up on e-mail and other things.

Now, I only have time to catch up on here, then I'll have to start fixing dinner.

I've been kind of tired all afternoon. I'm thinking maybe I didn't get as much quality sleep last night as I thought. Hopefully, tonight will be better.

I'm taking a break from my screenplay for today, but I may read some from my self-editing and revision book, then maybe some from something else. I really need to read more than I have been.

I'm supposed to have jury duty tomorrow. I'll find out for sure when I call the courthouse after five.

As usual, this is a very boring post. I really need to find a better, more exciting way to blog! O_o

Hope you're all having a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment