Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Somewhat Off Day

lmeighmyToday's another so-so day for me. It's cloudy here, and I'm sure that has a little bit to do with it, but that's not all there is to it.

I plan to work on my screenplay in a little while. I'll also work on editing one of my short stories. And I want to do a little writing from a prompt.

Jeff and I played Apples To Apples with Eric and Chelsey last night. It was fun, but I wasn't in the greatest mood when we played. I was feeling pretty moody all day, and I'm rarely like that. I'm not quite as bad today, but who knows how things will turn out?

I have jury duty on Monday. In the beginning, they divided us into two groups. I've been in Group One, and we've been meeting at the Division One courtroom. Monday, they're calling for Groups One and Two to meet at the Division two courtroom. We're doing our grocery shopping tonight, so this will give us a chance to find where I have to go before Monday morning.

Incidentally, my jury duty coincides with Eric and Chelsey's dental appointments. The funny thing here is that Jeff will be watching Josiah. So far, he's managed to get by without having to change any diapers. He may very well have to change them on Monday, since there's no telling when jury duty will end. ;)

I'm hoping to watch Mukhbiir again later. I haven't watched it in a while, and I'm eager to see Sammir Dattani, Sunil Shetty, and Om Puri in action again. :)

Have a great day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment