I jotted down some notes for a new story idea I have in mind. I'm not writing it yet. I'm just jotting down notes. I don't plan on writing anything until I finish the screenplay, and whatever I write then will be shorter stories. I need to edit some of the short stories I've already written before I even think of writing any more novels.
I've been feeling really restless and depressed lately. I think I've been putting too much pressure on myself. That combined with other things has really gotten to me.
I'm still unsure of what to do with the dog. Jeff and I talked briefly this morning about putting a fence around part of the back yard where we can let Niki roam free. I don't know if anything will come of it, but we'll see...eventually.
I miss Chloe. :(
I miss my studio. :(
I'm really loving my Atif Aslam CD, and wish Prince: It's Showtime was already out on DVD, but that won't happen for a while. ;)
Anyway, I'd better go. The day's half over and I haven't really done anything yet. I'm using it as a day to just do what I want to do...whether or not it involves writing.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment