Today's Number of Pages: 1.5
New Total Number of Pages: 50
I know the math above doesn't add up, but there's a good reason for that. I checked the page margins in my screenwriting software, and I found out that the top and bottom were at half an inch. I set the margins in the OpenOffice.org document to match. It's still not the same as the original document, but it's closer.
In that page and a half, my hero and his ally made the first move in facing the challenge/ opportunity before them. They are now about to find a safe place for the girl...or is it safe? We shall see. ;)
In that page and a half, my hero and his ally made the first move in facing the challenge/ opportunity before them. They are now about to find a safe place for the girl...or is it safe? We shall see. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment