Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Making Today A Planning/ Writing Day

lmeighmyAs you can see, I ended up not having to go in for jury duty today. ;) The next date is this coming Monday, the 19th.

Yesterday was an okay day. Not great, but not bad, either. It started out great with the phone call from Milli. After that, I just got really tired. But I caught up online, and that was good. :)

Today, I plan to work on my screenplay for about two hours. I'll also work on editing two of my short stories. But before I start on those, I need to start working on a plan for becoming a certified Course Presenter.

Jeff and I watched Lost Colony last night. It wasn't an awesome movie, but it was good, and entertaining...and it starred Adrian Paul (always a plus, in my book). I've liked him ever since War of the Worlds (the series) and Highlander: The Series. I wish he'd take on more roles like the one of Duncan McLeod. He was great in that role.

Hope your Thursday is a good one!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment