Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Screenwriting Progress:

lmeighmyPrevious Total of Pages: 50
Today's Number of Pages: 8
New Total Number of Pages: 58

View more information here...

I've added eight more pages to my screenplay, though it was a little bit more than that in my screenwriting software. Once again, I played around with the page format a little, and that brought the page count closer to where it is in my screenwriting software. That makes me happy, but I'll have to fix things after it's all written. It looks kind of funky right now. :P

Anyway, today, there's been action. There's been gunfighting, fistfighting, threats made, etc. But the hero and his ally still managed to get away. Will their luck hold out? And will the hero realize the feelings he has for the slave girl?

Well, we won't know the answer to that until later...tomorrow, maybe. We shall see...

There will certainly be some deeper stuff going on...not just rough and tumble action. There's already been some, but things will get deeper very soon. :)

I am soooo loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment