Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Short...and Not So Sweet

lmeighmyEric's got an interview at Lowe's today. I hope he gets the job. They could sure use the money.

This morning has already been hectic. I walked Niki, but then, as everyone was leaving (Chelsey had to drive Jeff to work so they can use the Focus today), Niki got out. It was my fault. I'd forgotten that she wasn't in her kennel anymore. She ran straight outside. I refuse to chase her down. If she comes back, fine. If she doesn't, fine. I'm just tired of dealing with everything. I'm not cut out to own a dog. Hopefully, we can get her back and find her a home, but I'm not going to chase her down in the meantime. :/

Anyway, I've got to go make our breakfasts for the next two or so days, so I'd better get to it.

Have a good one!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment