I've already begun Wednesday Writing Sprints for today.
I've written character journal entries for Jack Hunter and Lucky Raven. I wanted to start the day working on a couple of the character journals so I'd be motivated to go back to writing after I finish online. So far, it's working. I can't wait to write more! :D
I still have to write up Zane Greywolf's entry, as well as Fox and Sawyer's entries. Then I want to work on Xander Greywolf's first entry.
After that, who knows? :)
Have a great day!
Lois
I've written character journal entries for Jack Hunter and Lucky Raven. I wanted to start the day working on a couple of the character journals so I'd be motivated to go back to writing after I finish online. So far, it's working. I can't wait to write more! :D
I still have to write up Zane Greywolf's entry, as well as Fox and Sawyer's entries. Then I want to work on Xander Greywolf's first entry.
After that, who knows? :)
Have a great day!
Lois

Awesome LOis, <3
ReplyDeleteYou should join us some time. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, something to think about. ;-p
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. :)
ReplyDelete