Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Stories I'm Working On:

My friend, Patti, asked me how many stories I'm working on.

I was shocked when I counted them and discovered that there are nine! :D

I've been busier than I thought! :P

Here's what I'm currently working on:

  1. Cottage on Crystal Bay (Romance/ Paranormal): writing
  2. From the Ashes (Zane Greywolf): writing
  3. Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising (Fox and Sawyer Redman): writing
  4. Blood Ties (Lucky Raven): still outlining
  5. Cutter's Revenge (Katie Cavanaugh, Vaughn Cutter, Weston Cutter): outlining (may write during Nanowrimo)
  6. Western Fantasy (screenplay): outlining
  7. The Amnesiac (Jack Hunter): waiting to write
  8. Xander Greywolf: ideas stage
  9. Another thriller, most likely political: ideas stage

And there you have it! :D Out of all nine of those, I've been posting character journal entries to Native Heroes for five of them and I'll be adding a category for Xander Greywolf soon, too. :)

This past winter, I wrote two novels at once and found it hard to keep them straight. I believe that was because they shared some characters. The three I'm currently in the process of writing are different genres with no characters in common. Cottage is a romance with an underlying ghost story in it. From the Ashes is a drama with some action and intrigue. Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising is a full-blown western drama with action, but it's very character based, as I try to focus on the characters in all my stories. It's easy to separate these current stories from each other. :)

And, of course, it helps that I love my stories so much.

I loved the ones I wrote this past winter, too, and I plan to edit them at some point. I may even add them to Native Heroes when I start rewriting them. ;)

2 comments: