The only definite plans we have for today are to go shopping...and Jeff plans to do some things around the house. Otherwise, I'd like to do some reading and maybe some outlining, but I don't know. We'll see.
I had a good phone call yesterday. I was a little nervous at first. Business calls always make me nervous, but I wasn't as nervous as I was the day before....probably because the call the day before was just an "ice breaker." LOL! Anyway, it went well yesterday and I'm happy. :)
Jeff returned most of my library books yesterday afternoon while I fixed dinner, then he went and got some snacks. He didn't tell me he was going to do that, but I had a feeling he would.
We watched Spirit last night. It had a slight bit of entertainment value, but it wasn't really that great. Can anyone say "lame"?
This morning, I made us some omelets with sweet onions, bell peppers and chicken in them, then we watched Coraline...finally! I loved it! :D
Well, there's nothing interesting going on here at the moment, so I'll let you move on to more interesting entries. ;)
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment