Sunday, September 6, 2009

Troubles...

It's cloudy here and I've heard very distant thunder a few times. It's making me a little sleepy.

I plan to work on some outlining and brainstorming today.

I've been needing to do my laundry since yesterday, but Eric and Chelsey were doing theirs...tons of it. Now the washer seems to be leaking inside the laundry room and the dryer squealed loudly then stopped when I tried to run it with a load of Eric and Chelsey's laundry in it. I can't wash my clothes. I can't dry theirs. I'm afraid we'll need to replace both machines. This is not good.

Because of all this, I don't feel much like writing...at least not right now. I'm hoping I'll feel more like it after I do some outlining and brainstorming.

Now I'm going to fix myself some tea, then finish up on here.

Have a good one!

Lois

6 comments:

  1. Any luck on your washer & dryer? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been touch and go. Sometimes the washer spins the clothes fine and they come out normal if you wash smaller loads. I've never been one to pack the washer, so that's not the only problem. He's been working on clearing the drain, though. And the dryer's been working alright. I guess Eric's load was huge. I didn't look very good, so didn't see how much he had in there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know how that goes, glad they seemed to be working alright! Our inside ringer has some trouble from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to have a doorbell, one of those battery operated thingies. It would go off whenever someone nearby used a cordless phone or whatever on the same frequency. It was annoying! Needless to say, Jeff got rid of that thing pretty fast! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe, I can how annoying that was!

    ReplyDelete