Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday Writing Sprints, September 9, 2009:

I may just get off here a bit early today! :D

I'll be working on my character journal entries...all nine of them! I've already gotten one started, so that'll help. :)

After that, if I have the time, I'd like to work on some outlining and jotting down notes in my notebook. I have ideas! :D Some of these ideas are for 5 Rooms.

I'll reorganize my studio over the weekend. I just don't have the time during my writing days (Monday through Thursday with other days occasionally thrown in for good measure).

Next week, I'm hoping to buy Jack of All Trades, by K.C. Shaw (thanks for turning me on to her, [info]barbarakelley!). It looks like an awesome book! :D

And now I've got to catch up on the Writers Forum, then I'm outta here!

Have a good one,

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment