Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Nice Day To Write A Rainy Piece

Cool! I just downloaded the September/ October edition of Script Magazine! :D I've been thinking about making Jack Hunter's story into a screenplay and the western fantasy will definitely be a screenplay, so I'm very interested in how other screenwriters do their thing. :)

And I found out that a book I ordered two or three days ago has shipped! Screenwriting Formula. (Check out the used prices! I'm kicking myself for buying it at 40% off from Writer's Digest...sort of. I'm happy to support them, when I can.)

Today is starting off rainy and stormy, although the thunder and lightning have mostly moved off. Perfect day to work on my short story! :D I'll also be doing some outlining and brainstorming.

Jeff and I watched Ghost Hunters and Destination: Truth last night. Josh Gates investigated with the Ghost Hunters team, then on Destination: Truth, he took some evidence to Grant and Jason to get their professional opinions on it. It was pretty wild, to say the least! (The evidence, I mean.) I need to see if Netflix has the first seasons of Destination: Truth. We haven't seen very many episodes because it's on so late, but I love the show.

Well, that's all for now.

Have a great day! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment