Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Books: Mine and Others


Today, I'll be working on Cottage and the Cutter's Revenge character journal entries. If I have time after that, I plan to work on an outline, do some brainstorming and start that short story I've been wanting to start for the past two days.

Yesterday was a good day. I'm glad I got to work on my novels! :D

Last night, Jeff and I watched a couple of episodes of MacGyver on Sleuth. We were having a free preview weekend on DirecTV.

I got some reading done, too. I gave up on Terry C. Johnston's Sioux Dawn...for now. I may pick it up again later. Right now, I'm more into William W. Johnstone's books. I'm currently reading Blood Bond: Brotherhood of the Gun. Next will be The Last Mountain Man, about Smoke Jensen.

I also need to go through and give my studio a good cleaning. I have too much stuff! :P

And now it's about time for me to update over at the Writer's Forum, then get off here to start work.

Have a good one! :D

Lois

6 comments:

  1. Too much stuff, I know whacha mean! Hope U had a great evening! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did go through my stuff...and, yeah, I have a lot of junk that I never use! :P

    Hey, do you scrapbook at all? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go thru a lot a stuff. Hopefully this week, but once I get started on my chapter. Well that's all she wrote. hehehehe

    Well, I'm sure scrapbooking has changed a lot since my Freshman year in High School, that will tell you how long ago. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until recently, the last thing I'd ever scrapbooked was a scrapbook my mom had when my sister and I was little. I was somewhere between six and eight years old! :P

    Almost all of my scrapbooking nowadays is digital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I speed/DSL and digital I would prolly take it up..;-p

    ReplyDelete