Hello! :)
Jeff and I will be going shopping early today.
Have a great day! :D
Lois
Jeff and I will be going shopping early today.
I'm oddly feeling like starting a new piece of artwork. I'm going to take it slow. Do a little at a time. I want to do it right. I usually rush through. Not this time, though. This time I'm going to take my time with everything from the drawing straight through to the end of the painting process.
Yesterday, I reordered my bookshelves somewhat. I still have more I need to do, but I've made some progress.
Yesterday, I reordered my bookshelves somewhat. I still have more I need to do, but I've made some progress.
Jeff and I went to Sonic for dinner last night. I wasn't feeling very well and didn't really want to eat anywhere. And I didn't feel like cooking. We went and picked up some burgers and came home to eat. And we watched the first four episodes of Mutant X. Awesome show! :D
Have a great day! :D
Lois

How is the artwork coming along? U feel'n better?
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Sunday! :-D
I haven't had a chance to start it yet. Hopefully today...
ReplyDeleteThanks! You, too. :)
You're Welcome, it was a good day indeed! ;-p
ReplyDeleteYay! :D
ReplyDelete