I did manage to work on my Jack Hunter outline... extensively ...so now I've got something to go on. It's kind of a romantic thriller and it doesn't have anyone with amnesia in it anymore, so I've got to come up with a new title. I'd already planned on changing it anyway. I didn't really like The Amnesiac, so it's not a big deal. I'm not really great with titles, though.
Anyway, I plan on working on From the Ashes (Zane Greywolf) and Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising (Fox and Sawyer Redman) today. If I have time (I'll make the time!), I'll work on the other outline, too...and maybe that short I wanted to write yesterday.
Eric went to work today. His toe's not great, but he's got it bandaged up and is wearing sandals. His boss said he might have work he can do, so here's hoping. :)
Now I've got to finish up on here so I can get writing!
Have a good one. :D
Lois

Happy Writing! ;-D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Vic. It was fun! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are Welcome Lois! :-))
ReplyDelete