Woohoo! I wrote 4,187 words today...all of them in Cottage! :D
I doubt I'll get to the character journal entries, but I might try to start them while I'm making dinner.
Here's a short excerpt from today's writing:
Also, her cottage is haunted by the spirit of a man who once loved a woman as deeply as Gabriel loves her. When she walked into her house, she was sensing this spirit's presence. The sadness compounded her already raw emotions, thus sending her into a fit of tears.
I doubt I'll get to the character journal entries, but I might try to start them while I'm making dinner.
Here's a short excerpt from today's writing:
He bent to kiss me one last time. “Think about what I said,” he whispered in my ear. “I will wait as long as it takes and I will never hurt you.”See, Orly has had her heart broken many times in the past and she is unable to trust anyone with her heart, even Gabriel, who has been nothing but kind and helpful and understanding. She is torn by her feelings for him and her past experiences.
“I promise,” I answered. “I'll think about it.”
Gabriel turned away and walked to his car. When he opened the door, he stopped to look at me and our eyes met and held again for several moments before he got in and pulled away.
Slowly, I turned and unlocked the front door. I went inside and it felt as if I had walked in on someone's funeral. The air was heavy with a sadness so thick it was almost palpable. Unable to control the rush of emotions, I ran into the living room, threw myself onto the sofa and cried with reckless abandon.
Also, her cottage is haunted by the spirit of a man who once loved a woman as deeply as Gabriel loves her. When she walked into her house, she was sensing this spirit's presence. The sadness compounded her already raw emotions, thus sending her into a fit of tears.
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment