Jack Hunter: 295
Lucky Raven: 282
Zane Greywolf: 649
Fox Redman: 1,621
Sawyer Redman: 649
Xander Greywolf: 963
Grand Total: 3,859
It's been a good day. I accomplished the main things I wanted to accomplish. I'm currently printing them out, but I also have a document in two different formats for each character and I add each new entry to them.
Tomorrow's another day and I need to figure out what things I want to work on. One of them will be the project I've been working on with Patti. I haven't been able to find the time to work on it, so I plan to do that first thing tomorrow.
Tomorrow's another day and I need to figure out what things I want to work on. One of them will be the project I've been working on with Patti. I haven't been able to find the time to work on it, so I plan to do that first thing tomorrow.
Have a great evening! :D
Lois

Good for you! :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Vic! :D
ReplyDelete