Today is going to be a writing day. Writing was the only thing on my To Do List yesterday that I never got around to doing. I have an essay to write, then I'll move on to my own writing, my novels. I can't wait! :D
It was a pretty good weekend. Saturday was a sleepy kind of a day. Jeff took lots of catnaps and I spent a good part of the day babysitting and reading. Yesterday, Jeff was back at work and I managed to get quite a few things done.
I have ideas for another new story, but I need a co-writer for this, so don't know if it'll work out. I have someone in mind, but don't know if he'll even have the time. I'll broach the subject today and see if he's interested.
Anyway, that's about it for now. I'm going to go fix myself some breakfast, then get started on the essay.
Have a great day! :D
Lois
It was a pretty good weekend. Saturday was a sleepy kind of a day. Jeff took lots of catnaps and I spent a good part of the day babysitting and reading. Yesterday, Jeff was back at work and I managed to get quite a few things done.
I have ideas for another new story, but I need a co-writer for this, so don't know if it'll work out. I have someone in mind, but don't know if he'll even have the time. I'll broach the subject today and see if he's interested.
Anyway, that's about it for now. I'm going to go fix myself some breakfast, then get started on the essay.
Have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment