Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today Is More of A Heinz 57 Day


It's been stormy here this morning, but I think it's supposed to clear at some point. I sure hope it does. It's too dark and wet outside!

Anyway, today I'm going to start by working on the project I'm working on with Patti. That's my top priority right now. Then I'll either work on some outlining / brainstorming or do some reading.

I have two important phone calls to take over the next couple of days, too. Tomorrow's call will take a bit of time, so I want to make sure I get some things done that I need to do before then so my time is free.

Eric hurt his toe pretty bad last night. He and Chelsey went to the emergency room. They gave him some painkillers and a butterfly bandage and told him to stay off his feet for a few days. That means he can't work. That means Chelsey and I get the "pleasure of his company." Oh, joy! A bored Eric is not an Eric you want to be around for too long. ;)

Anyway, I need to check my account at the Library real quick, order some more stamps and upload my novels to Box.net, then I'll get started on that project.

Have a great day! :D

Lois

3 comments: