Sunday, August 30, 2009

My New To Do List:

Today's a cloudy day. It's only supposed to be "partly cloudy," but it sure doesn't look that way. It's just a gray, dreary day.

I plan to do some writing today, but I don't know when I'll get to it.

I have several other things to do:

  1. Make two or three message CDs
  2. Upload photos to laptop and edit
  3. Put new books on hold at the library
  4. Laundry
  5. Copy character journal entries into new documents on the laptop so I can have electronic copies
  6. Do two online photo searches
  7. Edit scenes and get them ready to send to my mom
  8. Read (I'm currently reading Terry C. Johnston's Sioux Dawn)
  9. WRITE! :D

Jeff's back at work today. He got really bored yesterday. He had stuff he wanted to do outside, but just never quite got around to it. He likely just needed lots of rest, and he got that, but then he couldn't get to sleep last night, so he took antihistamines to help him get to sleep. He seemed better this morning.

Anyway, after I do everything else on my list, I plan to work on my novels. Those are the plans. We'll see if I can carry them out! LOL!

But first, I've got to fix myself a cup of Rose Scented tea! :)

Have a great day! :D

Lois

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till Winter and I can enjoy a good cup of Tea, well and or Coffee. :-DD

    Have a great evening Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Summer. Winter. Makes no difference to me. If I have tea, I'm going to drink it. ;)

    Thanks! You, too! :D

    ReplyDelete