Friday, January 1, 2010

Beautiful, Sunny Day Here Today!

Our New Year's was great! The lasagna turned out excellent, and so did the garlic bread. :) We heard from my sister and my dad and step-mom. While my mom was on the phone with my dad and step-mom, Jeff and I looked out the window and watched some distant fireworks. I guess they had some going on in Fort Smith. We could see them from our house, so that was pretty awesome! :D

We watched Cold Mountain, which was good (but would have been a lot better without the nudity).

I wrote a character journal yesterday. It was over 2k words, but I'm not sure of the exact word count. I'd like to write more later today, but first Jeff and I are planning on doing a little shopping. I need a couple of new outfits.

I'd like to do some more reading, too.

Tomorrow we'll do our grocery shopping. I may not get to do any "real" writing until Sunday. :(

Anyway, I hope all of you have a great New Year's Day! :D

Lois

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR darlun,

    Hey any lasagna left? hehehehe

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Happy New Year to you, too! :D

    Nope. Jeff ate it all. :P Actually, we all did. ;)

    Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Thank you! ;-D

    hehehe, it just sounded good!

    ReplyDelete