First of all, some non-writing related news I never mentioned the other day. I talked to Leah and her boyfriend on Christmas evening and they announced that they're getting married! :D Leah wants me to design the invitations, thank you cards, place cards and table cards. Whew! It's a good thing I have until Spring 2011! :P I have to come up with a good layout, graphics and text/ calligraphy. I'll have to start practicing. ;)
And on to writing-related news, thanks to P. and M., I've come up with two new characters (both supporting) and some ideas for them, as well as for the master villain. I'll be writing character journal entries for them, beginning today. :)
I am really, really looking forward to fleshing them out and coming up with the master plot, as well as sub plots. It will be a lot of work, but in the end (as M. said last night), it will be well worth it. :D
We have a winter weather advisory from 6:00 tonight until 10:00 tomorrow morning:
Hazardous Weather...I may end up staying home instead of going to Sweet Bay. :( Oh well, there's always next Tuesday...
• An Upper Level System Currently Moving Out Of Northern Mexico
Into Southwest Texas Will Begin To Affect Eastern Oklahoma Late
This Afternoon Into Early Evening. Precipitation Will Spread
Northeastward Across The Entire Area Overnight... Ending
Wednesday From West To East.
• From 1 To 2 Inches Of Snow Accumulation Is Expected From 6 PM
This Evening To 10 AM CST Wednesday.
Impacts...
• Roads In The Advisory Area May Become Slick And Hazardous...
Especially On Bridges And Overpasses And Non-Treated Surfaces.
Precautionary/Preparedness Actions...
• Use Extra Caution If Driving. Attempt To Stay On Treated
Roadways. Expect Travel Delays.
And on that note, I'd better hurry up on here. I'm running late today because I've been texting with Leah. Now I've got to get to work! :)
Have a great day, everyone! :D
Lois

Congrats to Leah, I know you'll do an awesome job with the cards & such! ;-DD
ReplyDeleteThanks. I sure hope so! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're Welcome, I have no doubt! ;-D
ReplyDelete