I was pretty busy yesterday. I wrote three character journals. One was for my master villain. The other two were for supporting characters who are important to the story. I also created character sheets for two of those three characters. I'll work on the third one after I get off here. All in all, I wrote about 4,175 words (more when you consider my blogging/ commenting and the two brief chats last night before I went offline).
We had a little snow last night, but it turned to rain at some point. Good thing I wasn't expecting any snowy precipitation. ;) I didn't go to Sweet Bay because of the weather forecast. Even though I wasn't expecting any snowy precipitation, I was expecting the bridge to be slippery, so we stayed home. I hope next week is nicer!
We watched the "new" Star Trek movie last night. I've been a Star Trek fan since I was a youngster, watching Star Trek repeats on TV. This movie, while different in a lot of ways, was excellent! They added lots of humor, great special effects and an interesting storyline. I'm glad I put it on my Christmas list. ;)
I'm not sure if we'll be going out at all today. I'd like to get a new outfit or two, but we haven't yet decided when we'll do that.
I've got to go. Have a great day! :D
Lois

I love that Star Trek movie, excellant!! ;-DD
ReplyDeleteI've never laughed so hard during Star Trek...except for "The Naked Time" and it's TNG counterpart, the Tribble episodes and some of the TNG and DS9 Ferengi episodes. :)
ReplyDeleteOh mai bad, I was referrinng to the latest Star Trek flick...
ReplyDeleteI hadn''t kept up with any of the other Star Trek series...*blush*
So was I, but some of the series episodes were hilarious, too. ;)
ReplyDelete