
I wrote two character journal entries yesterday. One of them was about eight pages long. I'll be writing one more today, then I'll start working on coming up with the main storyline...and a fourth character. This fourth character will be important, but he'll be a supporting character to the three main characters. I'm thinking the story needs to be some kind of epic fight between good and evil, but I want to do it justice and make it seem realistic. I also need the reader to care about the main characters as much as I do. I realize that's quite a task, but I'm up to it. :)
I'm hoping to do a bit of brainstorming with friends today, if possible. We shall see...
Jeff's got the next three days off, but I don't know if we have anything planned. I may get some new clothes so I have something to wear to jury duty. Otherwise, I don't know of any plans for his days off.
Well, I'd better finish up on here so I can start on that character journal entry.
Have a great day and a great week! :D
Lois
Jury Duty, Been there, done that...I got picked..all n all not to bad..
ReplyDeleteHow about U?
I was called to serve once before, but as I am a former victim of a violent crime, I was able to get out of it because I wasn't sure if I could be objective or not.
ReplyDeleteI'd be much happier working on my new characters and their story. ;)
I given a leave at the last jury duty request do due sexual abuse..
ReplyDeleteI know whacha mean too!