Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finally, Another Day For Writing!

Yesterday was a good day. We stayed up until 1:30 on New Year's Eve, so we slept in pretty late. I didn't get any writing done yesterday, but we did some shopping. I bought three pairs of jeans and a shirt at J.C. Penney during their 70% off sale. We looked around at Sears, but I didn't find anything I liked at good prices, so we headed out. On the way, we stopped at Waldenbooks. The store is moving, so they had steep discounts on everything. They cheated me on the cards, which were all supposed to be 2 for $1. I only bought nine, but they charged me about $24 for those. However, I got the 2010 Writer's Market for about $17-$18...a $30 value! :D I also got a wall calendar, a 2010 U.S. Atlas, and a small Moleskine notebook (an $11.95 value for about $6-$7). We also stopped at Vitamin World and I got some instant Ginseng tea. I've been looking for this stuff at Walmart, but they never have it. Now I know where to get it. :)

Then we went to Walmart, where I found three more shirts. I also stocked up on Emergen-C vitamin C fizzy drinks. I had a coupon for $6 off of two, so I bought the pink lemonade and acai berry. We also picked up some groceries, but our main grocery trip will be tomorrow. Jeff has to work today, and it was getting late by the time we got there, so he wanted to get home. We bought a huge ham sub ring and some chips for dinner. Tonight, I'll be fixing steaks and baked potatoes.

So, I'll be working on some new character journal entries today. I need to find a model for my new master villain. And I'm doing laundry. I can't wait to start wearing my new clothes! :)

Anyway, as usual, I've got to hurry up so I can get off here and get to writing. I want to look through the new Writer's Market a little bit, too.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment