Sunday, December 27, 2009

Right. Back To Work.

I haven't had a chance to edit the photos I took over the holidays yet, but I'm hoping to get to that soon.

I did a lot of reading yesterday, and I'm hoping to do more today. But first, I have some writing I want to do. I want to write at least one more character journal entry for my new characters...two if I can swing it.

I'm doing some laundry and I'll need to get my mom something to eat soon...as well as myself.

We went grocery shopping yesterday, and I picked up a few Christmas items on sale. I bought a deep, dark blue tree skirt, a deep green damask table cloth and some more Christmas bows. Eric and Chelsey bought some things for everyone, too.

Jeff will be coming home for a long lunch. He hasn't come home for lunch in ages! It'll be nice to have him here, if only for a little while to eat. :)

Well, I'd better go. I need to check on the laundry and get something to eat...and another cup of peppermint tea.

Have an awesome day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment