Sunday, August 9, 2009

Work, Work & More Work:

Again, I only managed to work on the first two things on my To Do List. I copied and pasted all the entries I wanted to from the character journals, then formatted them so I can post them when I get a journal set up. I also made icons for it. I'm not sure where I'll host it yet, whether it will be on LiveJournal or Blogspot or somewhere else. I'm still trying to come up with a name too. Most, if not all, the characters involved with the journal are at least half American Indian. Anyone have any suggestions? I thought of "Heroes," like the icon above, but don't really want it to be confused with the TV show (even though it'll be "Private" or "Friends Only" to avoid plagiarism).

I also worked on the first fifty years of the Sons of the Wild Frontier timeline (events in actual history), then wrote out some ideas for Books 3 & 4. Book 4 is my favorite idea, so far, as Fox goes through a really trying time that really tests him physically and emotionally. I'm hoping to work on the ideas more tomorrow and get the outlines typed out and printed.

I'll work on the rest of my To Do List tomorrow, too.

Well, that's been my day. How did yours go? :)

Have a great evening!

Lois



No comments:

Post a Comment