Before I work on any writing related stuff today, I need to get something to eat. I keep skipping breakfast because I want to get all my online stuff finished first. Not this morning. As soon as I post this, I'm going to go fix breakfast, then finish the rest of what I need to do online before hitting the To Do List.
Speaking of my To Do List, it should be shrinking, but it's not. :P
- Post five more entries to the character journal
- Finish outlining Sons of the Wild Frontier: Book Three
- Transcribe both Sons of the Wild Frontier outlines onto the computer
- Work on project with Patti
- Read CP Manual
- Brainstorm more ideas for western fantasy
Eric's back at work this morning so I should be able to get quite a bit of stuff done. He mostly leaves me alone to work, but yesterday he wanted me to spend some time with Josiah. I held the baby for a good hour and a half to two hours. He cooed and talked to me, even almost smiled. After a few minutes, he fell asleep and I did some brainstorming for the western fantasy while he slept. :)
Jeff got home around two to two-thirty yesterday and I'm expecting them to get home a little early today, too. Tomorrow is Wednesday Writing Sprints. I'll be working on new character journal entries for all the characters, then I might work on Cottage or Zane Greywolf. I plan to work on Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising (Book One) on Thursday during 10K Day for Writers. The next three days will be busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Have a great day!
Jeff got home around two to two-thirty yesterday and I'm expecting them to get home a little early today, too. Tomorrow is Wednesday Writing Sprints. I'll be working on new character journal entries for all the characters, then I might work on Cottage or Zane Greywolf. I plan to work on Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising (Book One) on Thursday during 10K Day for Writers. The next three days will be busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment