Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today's Wednesday Writing Sprints

I'm looking forward to getting a start on the day today. I'm a little late this morning because I wanted to eat first (I'm eating now, in fact).


My To Do List for Today:
  1. Post five more entries to Native Heroes
  2. Write at least one more entry for each of the characters for Native Heroes
  3. Finish adding Sawyer's details to the Sons of the Wild Frontier: Crimson Land (Book 3) outline
  4. Work on project with Patti
  5. Read CP Manual (I plan to do this over the weekend, but I want to keep it on here so I don't forget)
  6. Brainstorm more ideas for western fantasy
  7. Work on a novel or two (this will mostly be done tomorrow, but if I should happen to find the time today, I'll work on it some)

So, that's pretty much what my day entails. I've got a couple of meals thawed out in the fridge to fix for Jeff and me. Eric and Chelsey have their own food for the next day or two.

Well, I'd better get to work on that list! I want to get as much done as I can today.

Have a good one!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment