- Catch up on Blogspot and Facebook (at least for the past two or three days)
- Start search for blog site to host my character journal
- Finish outlining Sons of the Wild Frontier: Books 2-4
- Work on project with Patti
- Read CP Manual
- Work on Jack Hunter entry (entries?)
- Brainstorm more ideas for western fantasy
- Check my library account and renew books if necessary
I'm at a loss for what else to say. I haven't really been up to much besides trying to work through my To Do List. Jeff's just gone to work. I think it's ridiculous that they've been having him go into work late on Sundays and Thursdays and having him start at his regular early hour the very next day. :/ Well, we got about 7-7 1/2 hours of sleep, so he should be good to go.
Anyway, I'd better hurry up and get started on that list...
Anyway, I'd better hurry up and get started on that list...
Have a great day! :D
Lois

LM!! You are one busy lady!! What a list!! I admire you so much for your utter discipline!!! That's what gets the job done -- sticking to it and making a list and of course following it!! Now, me, I can write a list, lose it faster than you can imagine and of course NEVER follow it!! LOL Your comment about Jeff's schedule -- standard operating procedure, I am convinced. When you do get a day off or a more reasonable day mixed in there, you're too tired to do anything but think of work and obsess about sleeping!! Wait until you get older -- you'll find you can get by on much less sleep -- not that it's good, it's just the way it is! LOL Good luck with today's tasks and keep up the great work and keep us posted!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! By the way, my name's Lois. ;)
ReplyDeleteI stuck with it and got quite a bit accomplished...including my character journal. I'll be posting about it in the morning. :)