Friday, August 14, 2009

Day One of Our Weekend:

Now that I've finished 10K Day, I've got a couple less thingson my To Do List. I've added some items to it, though. And at least one item is an ongoing one. I'll be concentrating on theitems in bold text today.


To Do List for Friday, August 14, 2009
  1. Finish adding Sawyer's details to Sons of the Wild Frontier: Book 3
  2. Work on project with Patti
  3. Read CP Manual
  4. Brainstorm more ideas for western fantasy
  5. Go to the library
  6. Make a grocery list for tomorrow
  7. Make some digital scrapbook pages
  8. Go to Mim's to get some stickers


I also need to finish reading Blood Bond: Texas Gundown so I can return it.

Now I've got to go get something to eat so I can get started on the day.

Have a good one!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment