Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, August 17, 2009:

Today will mostly be a day of reading. I have to finish the most recent William W. Johnstone book before I can pick up the books I have on hold. While I'm at the library, probably today or tomorrow, I'll see if they ever found the book they reported as still not returned.

The weekend was good. I deleted all but one of my old character journals. Wednesday, during Wednesday Writing Sprints, I'll be writing new entries in the new character journal.

The satellite guy came out yesterday to get our local channels working again. Apparently, the dish for them was blown out of alignment recently when we had storms with horizontal winds. We haven't been getting the Caller I.D., either, which was odd.

Sunday night, Jeff and I watched Vanishing Point. Great movie! :D I'd never seen it before. We'll be watching The Missing again tonight. I love Cate Blanchett and Tommy Lee Jones! :)

Anyway, that's about all that's been going on here.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment