Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Own Personal 10K Day

Yesterday, I wrote 3,876 words in my character journals. I didn't care as much about the word count as much as I cared about just writing their entries and reconnecting with my characters after several days of not writing.

Today will be a word count day. I want to work on From the Ashes (Zane Greywolf) and Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising (Book One - Fox and Sawyer Redman). This means I'll be spending a minimum of time online until I finish.

We're having storms here and I'm currently running on battery power. I'm hoping the storms will move through quickly, but if it doesn't, I'll read some before hitting my novels.

Jeff and I went to McDonald's for dinner last night. I had two cheeseburgers, minus the bread, and a side salad. The patties were so thin that they weren't very filling, but they were good. :)

And we watched a little TV before heading to bed. Yesterday was a good day. Hopefully, today will be even better.

Have a good one!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment