Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shopping, Photos, etc....

I'm very late today, I know. Jeff and I got up late. We were up until just after midnight. He was watching Survivorman (I love that show!) and I was reading William W. Johnstone's Blood Bond (see my userpic). We lost track of time. So, we ended up getting up later, too.

We headed out later than expected to do our grocery shopping, where I finally found a French Press (actually, it was Jeff who pointed it out...it was on clearance in the gardening area). Here it is:

We also got a few extras, but we managed to stay within our weekly budget, so that was good. :)

And Eric gave me this picture this morning:
Isn't it cute? :D It really shows what a ham Eric is. ;)

And now I'm getting caught up on here while Jeff mows the lawn. It's been a good day, so far, and the sun has been shining nicely.

I just bought more minutes for my tracfone and now I'm about to look for decaf tea online. I'm not buying any yet. I just want to price it and let Jeff know what it'll come to.

Have a great afternoon and evening! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment