Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Own Personal 10K Day - Update Two:

I've added 2,055 words to Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising, bringing my total to 4,312 (before working on Mira, that is). I don't have an excerpt this time.

I'm trying to find out what frontier scouts were paid back around 1825. Fox was about to take a job as one before getting sidetracked by the Poker game and getting mixed up with the gang. It's not easy! If I can't find the info. I need, I may have to change some details. I don't want to have to do that. :(

Anyway, it's been a pretty good day, in spite of the constant rain and thunder until about an hour or so ago. Now I've got to go get dinner started. I'm going to start work on Mira after that...but on paper. I need to start outlining it.

Have a great afternoon and evening! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment