Then I might start work on the screenplay for "Mira." I'm going to outline the major events and dialog I want to add to it. My friend, Pat Rushing, who wrote the story, wants me to just write the first page, but I don't think I can stop there...unless, of course, I write my own screenplay from one of my own stories...or from an original idea I'm coming up with. ;)
Jeff and I went to the library last night. I forgot to ask them if they found Listening Woman. I'll check online...Yes! It's no longer showing that I still have it out. They must have finally found it! :D
We also went to Walmart so Jeff could pick up some Drano. I looked to see if they still had an 8-cup French press, but they didn't! :/ I saw it a couple of weeks ago. They had several. Now they have none. I'll have to see if they have it on their web site.
The above userpic is from the book I've just started reading. :)
Well, I've eaten and done the dishes. I'm just getting (somewhat) caught up online, then I'm off to do some writing! :)
Oh! I also signed up on Blurb.com and downloaded their BookSmart software. I've been playing around with it. I've imported Lucky Raven's old journal into it and have begun making a book for it. I'm also working on one for Native Heroes. I'm hoping to add photos and / or artwork for that one. :)
Anyway, have an awesome day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment