Tomorrow will be a reading day, I think.
Oh, and Eric and Chelsey are getting married on Friday! :D Jeff mentioned that maybe we can take them out to dinner...at the Cajun Cafe. I've never eaten there, but I've been wanting to try it out. We'll see... Jeff and I will have Josiah for a day or so. I am not looking forward to changing diapers. :/
I also need to call a plumber today or tomorrow and I'll be ordering three tins of decaf and herbal tea from Stash Tea. I've already had it okayed by the man of the house. :) I'll be getting Mango Passionfruit, Red Tea (Rooibos) and Decaf Chai Spice.
Well, the kids are up...all three of them. ;) I'd better hurry up and finish what I need to do on here so I can give them the device and get to work on my novels. :)
Have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment