I wrote 1,621 words in the Cottage novel. I haven't written in it for a while, so it was good to get back in touch with it after all this time. :)
Then I wrote 3,638 words in From the Ashes, my Zane Greywolf novel. I've still got a ways to go with this one and I'm loving the process. I love this story! :D
I finished my writing day by adding 3,114 words to Sons of the Wild Frontier: Phoenix Rising, bringing my grand total for the day to 8,373. Today's SotWF writing was about Fox. He's having a tough time of it right now, but he refuses to give in to his circumstances. He won't let things get him down.
And that's it for today. Tomorrow will be a reading day.
Have a great afternoon and evening! :D
Lois
And that's it for today. Tomorrow will be a reading day.
Have a great afternoon and evening! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment